Friday 17 July 2015

First post

This is first post of many I hope, a diary of my journey towards becoming a good Muslim. I want to write and record the story as I may in the future write a book on my journey.( inshallah)
This blog is for my memory and my trials I may face. For I know the journey will be challenging as I am a westerner with a traditionally Church of England back ground.
I have been a Muslim for over 10 years but I didn't practice as I should but I still called myself a Muslim ....I don't know if I should have done now as reAlly a Muslim should pray.
I became Muslim because I married a wonderful Muslim man called Larbi he was born a Muslim in Algeria and he had the biggest heart and cleverest mind of anyone I knew ( and still know) he taught me much and patiently interpreted the great Quoran for me.
In 2001 Allah the great took him and he died. since then I have tried by myself to be Muslim but it is challenging the life we have is tough sometimes .
But now with the help of Allah I want to learn more, pray more, and try to be as I should as a Muslim.
If anyone reads my blog please note it is for my own use only so if it causes offence I apologise in advance, but I am direct in my speech.if it helps people who are in similar situation to me then Hammdullah.
Inchallah I will be able to use this blog for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment