Sunday 26 July 2015

Weekend

i found it. Much easier to do my prayer as I was off work which was good. I also read the book of 110 hadiths, there's so much to remember but I hope as I learn I'll remember it all.
I also did some of the Islamic textile art for my exhibition ext year.
I learnt that the first and middle prayers are said to be the most important as the prophet said the Angels watch over us then so I am doing them as a very minimum.
Even if I miss the others because I'm tired or something then I know I am doing the two most important ones.
I am really enjoying learning about how to behave etc and leaning the hadiths is interesting.i am reading about the life of Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) which is fascinating .
Tommo I'm off the day job so I'll be able to pray properly, the evening prayer is the hardest fr me as I'm so tired . But I will try to be more focussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment